You can manage your Google Apps users and account settings at www.google.com/a/YOURDOMAIN.com
We often get calls about forgotten admin/management passwords. The regular methods of recovering this password involves answering lots of questions, starting from https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/
However, if you have control of the DNS entries of the primary domain name, this recovery process is much simpler; though not linked from Google's Account Recovery page. The link to this DNS recovery method is https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/DOMAIN.COM/VerifyAdminAccountPasswordReset
The process is fairly straightforward:
- Enter the email address to which you want Google to send the password reset instructions.
- Click Continue with domain verification.
- Complete the steps described on the page that appears to create a CNAME record.
- Click I've completed the steps above, continue.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for Google to verify the CNAME changes and send the password reset instructions to the email address you entered at step 2.
- Sign in to that email address, open the message with the subject line Google Password Assistance, and follow the link that appears in the message.
- The link takes you to a page where you can select which administrator account to reset the password for and enter the new password.
- If you don't find the message in the Inbox, check the Spam and Trash folders to ensure that your provider hasn't filtered the message.